Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Do You Cry?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I woke up in the middle of the night to the wind pulling my window off its track... ( it's a crank out ) ... and it was wooooshing and howling and I tried to ignore it..finally got up...worked on it.. and it started to pour...couldnt get my screen off on the inside...to get to the actual window..and tears of frustration but I think mostly anger...were pouring out of me.. for lots of reasons..mostly just built up stress I guess.....pissed off tears, im too tired tears, not my job tears, is my job tears, scared tears *L ... yep what a mess.

    but man..when i finally did fix it... and i DID fix IT!.... i was just beaming...

  2. #12
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    hugs kassy....i've always admired your honesty and loyalty....you were there for me so many moons ago when i was being hassled in chat and from that has grown our friendship *S*...and i do cherish it...very very much [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    bravo amy!!!!!!! atta girl *VBS* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Meow Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the kind words...

    Today sucked...
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DO you cry? yes

    why? release overwhelming emotional buildup

    when? when I'm sad, angry, happy, frustrated

    for whom?


    for the women...do guys that cry seem weak to you?
    Definately not, we've all heard people say *boys don't cry* but I think that's the wrong idea to put into a child's head. I think it makes them bottle up their feelings and release them in other(sometimes violent)ways. That's just my opinion but I think men should cry if they feel the need to without worrying about people viewing them as weak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •